27th or 28th May hatch, looking for buddies

Quote:
Oh no! I am sooooo sorry! I am nervous now! I think we are using the same home-made type bator---styrofoam cooler and light kit? I am really hoping against hope that some of my chickies make it out! For the past two weeks, I have been thinking I am going to invest in a real incubator with a self-turner and all that jazz and take all the drama out of this!!! I am so super nervous! My bator temp spiked yesterday and I think I caught it in time but this is so nerve wracking! Lockdown on Sunday! Think good thoughts for me!

I really feel bad for you MSH.
hit.gif
I wish you the best of luck on the remaining egg.

I can relate to the drama Youngjedi32002! I have a homemade incubator and I thought it would be relatively stress free. Boy, was I wrong. There seems to be too many gremlins in our hatch thread!
tongue.gif

I wish they would all go away and leave our thread alone now we have had our fair share of crisis points
sad.png

Idk the URL but it's under icam if you google it. Then you have to have a password and a login thing. I'm not exactly sure how he did it. It looks like your video going on there. It's so awesome! My boyfriend was home yesterday off work and he had strict orders on how to care for my chickies. I'm so nervous because nothing has happened yet! I'd love to come home to some hatching chicks! I just got start and grow for them and my other babies that are outside!

wee.gif
wee.gif
O M G ! ! ! — I H A V E A P I P ! ! !
wee.gif
wee.gif

I hope the gremlins are gone!
tongue2.gif

I'm so excited! Holy Cowabunga!
celebrate.gif

82123_omg-pip.jpg

I just wished it pipped on the camera side! Doh!
he.gif
It must be camera shy!
gig.gif

Oh, please keep on pippin'
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
Very nice! Keep on peepin' on! Nothing here as yet, (I don't really expect to see anything before late tomorrow or maybe early Sat.) but I have hopes...

I was using the cooler and light kit but some how my light got flipped over and burned a hole in the top of the cooler crazy right so with that and it not staying the right temp comsistently and fighting with the humidity I just gave up on it and bought a hovabator for like $60 thanks and hope ya'll have good luck with your hatching I'm moving some bantam eggs to the hovabator now !

Quote:
ep.gif
wow that is one fast mover, that little fuzz butt is in one big rush t get out
wee.gif
you should have a baby within the next few hrs
clap.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
getting really excited now