2nd Annual Rocky Mountain Chickenstock May 4, 2013

The egg was darker than the Barnevelder eggs, but I don't have Marans to know if it was a lighter or darker egg color for them. I was gifted (3) Maran eggs with my order for Barnevelders. (2) hatched but he was the only one to make it to maturity.

The egg was darker than the Barnevelder eggs, but I don't have Marans to know if it was a lighter or darker egg color for them. I was gifted (3) Maran eggs with my order for Barnevelders. (2) hatched but he was the only one to make it to maturity.

I pm'd you , but have not gotten a response. If you get a chance to check your messages, let me know...if I don't hear back I will post on here again.

hey I was wondering if anyone coming to the chickenstock in Idaho Falls would be interested in Coturnix Quail eggs or chicks. I can have some available and have few day old chicks available. PM me and I can meet you there. any quantity up to 200. my quail will be mixed color phases. need responses on chicks by April 12th to get them in incubator. price will be fair price. cheaper for higher quantities on both. if someone wants them now I have 360 eggs that are less then 3 days old. ready to hit incubator. or eat if you want.

Back
Top Bottom