2nd worst day EVER!!!

hugs.gif

If you want to talk, please feel free to contact me. I lost two of my children and my brother ended his life four years ago. I can relate to the pain you are in. If I can be of any help, please, let me know.

I'm so sorry that you guys are going through this. Many times the depression is chemical and the right combination of medications can correct the imbalance and take most of it away.

On the other hand, I have been where your husband is. Honestly, even right now I am struggling with that urge. Some days it's just a promise to myself and my pets that I can make it through one more day. So I understand the exhaustion and surrender that makes you give in. He's tired of hurting.

My pets are the only thing keeping me here right now and that's why I have so many of them. They are my family and they have no one else but me. It's been that way for me for years.

Hugs,
Sarah

I am so sorry honey...
My Dad tried to commit suicide 16 times when I was little. I still have the notes and things (I know morbid huh?)...

I really hope your husband gets better soon. I have been there myself and I have to take heavy antidepressants and anti/anxiety meds every day or I crash.
I know others have offered but I will too, if you need anything or someone to talk to please feel free...
(((Hugs)))

Happyheart, this just breaks my heart to read all this. You have been given some great advice. Take care of you as well. Loseing a child is hard, for several years afterwards. I have a dear friend that lost 3 pregnancies...and is now going through a divorce. They were devestated, and just could not overcome the loss together. Stay strong for your hubby...he needs you now more than ever. You are both in my prayers. Just remember, take care of YOU too.

Last edited:
Hugs and prayers to you and your husband. In college, I had to keep my roommate/best friend's meds and stopped her several times from overdosing. In the end I helped her check in to a psych unit... she still struggles to this day with bouts of depression but she is a LOT better than she was. My one piece of advice is whatever you do, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault AT ALL. I struggled with self-blame for years.

Like the others said, take care of yourself -- it's not only what you need, it's what your hubby needs too. As hard as it is to relinquish him to doctors, it's the right thing to do.

hugs.gif
You'll make it through this! And we're here to help whenever you feel like you need it.

Back
Top Bottom