2nd worst day EVER!!!

Prayers for your husband as he heals. Prayers and hugs for you
hugs.gif
I know this whole thing has been tough and you have more tough times ahead. Your husband is so fortunate to have your love and support.

Thanks to everyone for you support from the bottom of my heart!

He is doing ok and really wants to come home but the doctors are not allowing him to yet Thankfully.
I truelly dont know what I would do with out him we have been together for almost 20 years. He has been depressed before but never to this extent so hopefully them flipping his meds around is really going to help. His mom is staying here with us and will continue to until his siter gets here next week then I will find someone else to come and stay. I just dont think he is ready to be alone.
God knows I am most thankful for the fact that our daughter had left about 5 minutes before all of this had begun.
Dont think for one minute she knows any of this because i am not about to tell her.
Especially since today is her 10th b-day!

Sarah Please go see a doctor, they have medicines that will help you and talk to someone, anyone on here will listen to you and be there, we may not be able to help but we can listen.

Happy, you are doing everything you can. I am so sorry you are going through this. prayers are going up for you, your husband and your daughter and the rest of the extended family.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
I feel for you. I suffer from depression and take Effexor- I love it. It works on both receptors in the brain instead of just one. When you have depression you truly suffer and that is truly ashame because our world is such a beautiful wonderful place. I hope you both get to that place soon.

I'm glad things are looking up. It's good to make sure he's really ready before coming home... you have my prayers for a speedy, safe recovery!

And Happy Birthday to your DD.

Back
Top Bottom