3-4 wk old Pekin Duck Free To Good Home in NC ASAP as close to Charlotte as possible

Kaceyv

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 28, 2014
A duck was purchased for me without my prior knowledge, or I certainly would have vetoed the decision due to lacking what he needs, and I need to rehome him. I love him dearly, but like I said, I just cannot give him what he needs. I would like to keep him as close by as possible so that I can still visit with him. I will help with his care as much as possible.

He is a 3-4 week old Pekin duck. He has been being socialized since day 1.

Please, if you can help, let me know ASAP

Last edited:
Sfraker, it's a he. His name is Ferdinand. I would prefer him to go to a home with regular human interaction and affection, can you provide that? Also, how far are you located from the UNCC area?

My girls get treats and interactions daily. They have a 10'x10' chain link dog kennel with a smallcoop inside. They are closed in the coop night for safety. This fall we are going to add on and add a roof so that they can be loose in the kennel at night and have more space.

I grow greens in my garden just for the ducks. Each night my daughter makes them a salad of greens, clover, dandelions and mealworms for a bed time snack. Their pool is cleaned 1-2 times per day and they have free access to organic feed and grit at all times.

I moved here two years ago from Wisconsin and I only know my side of town. It takes me 40 minutes to get to work in Ballantyne if that helps at all

A duck was purchased for me without my prior knowledge, or I certainly would have vetoed the decision due to lacking what he needs, and I need to rehome him. I love him dearly, but like I said, I just cannot give him what he needs. I would like to keep him as close by as possible so that I can still visit with him. I will help with his care as much as possible.

He is a 3-4 week old Pekin duck. He has been being socialized since day 1.

Please, if you can help, let me know ASAP

Where do u live?

I am happy to say that Ferdinand is settling in nicely. The girls are slowly warming up to him.

Thank you Kaceyv for trusting me with your baby

Back
Top Bottom