3" Drain pipe chicken feeder. Cheaper then PVC:)

Here is that video:) I hope this is a help to you guys! Let me know what you think please! I am also going to be making a watering nipple system that will keep the water clean and it can't get food in it. I will be posting a video as soon as I make the watering nipple system so subscribe so you don't miss it:)
This video isn't showing up on my computer - it just has a grey ! in the video box. Your idea has been percolating in my head since I saw your first video and I think I'm going to try and make one tomorrow. I'll put up pictures when it's done!

This video isn't showing up on my computer - it just has a grey ! in the video box.
Your idea has been percolating in my head since I saw your first video and I think I'm going to try and make one tomorrow. I'll put up pictures when it's done!
That's odd... This work?

Hmm... now I think it's just my computer because your first video is showing up the same way, and I KNOW I watched it on this computer. I'll try it on the other computer tonight
smile.png

Here is a link to all my garden/farming videos:) Try to view that video on youtube maybe.
http://www.youtube.com/user/mat2dong?feature=mhee

I recently made one out of PVC and rather than the big opening for them to eat our of I made three 1" diameter holes...........if you are using it for little chicks...........IT WONT WORK!!! My mom went out to fill the feeder and two little chicks had climbed in and got stuck! Onto a new design for the pullets, works GREAT for the bigger birds.
Great video!

I recently made one out of PVC and rather than the big opening for them to eat our of I made three 1" diameter holes...........if you are using it for little chicks...........IT WONT WORK!!! My mom went out to fill the feeder and two little chicks had climbed in and got stuck! Onto a new design for the pullets, works GREAT for the bigger birds.
Great video!

Dang!!! Great point:) Thank you for that!! Lucky I still have about 5' left. I will just have to make one more with smaller holes for my chicks. Once the chickens get big I can change it to the one with the bigger hole. After that I can just change it out every 3 or 4 years when I get new birds.

1" holes work for your chicks? Got any photo's so I can see?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom