3 mos. old Wheaten Marans Cockerel.

chickee

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 20, 2010
Sierra foothills, California
Sweet natured, 3 month old wheaten Marans cockerel from Fitz Farm x April Howington lines. Hatched from my darkest eggs. Father won best variety and reserve breed on the FB "Fancy Fowl Virtual Poultry Show." Judge commented on his lovely type and unusually beautiful head. This boy would be a great addition to your wheaten Marans flock or just a beautiful flock protector. Local pick-up only in Grass Valley, Auburn or Penn Valley California. $20.00.

Last edited:
Pictures of cockerel, egg color he hatched from and his father.
IMG_2547.JPG
IMG_1117.JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg

I have a Wheaten marans rooster and some 3 months old if you would like to trade. I'm on the central coast. One of my roosters got reserve continental champion in the last show I took them to. My black copper beat him for champion.

Attachments

• 20170402_112957.jpg
    20170402_112957.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 8
Sweet natured, 3 month old wheaten Marans cockerel from Fitz Farm x April Howington lines. Hatched from my darkest eggs. Father won best variety and reserve breed on the FB "Fancy Fowl Virtual Poultry Show." Judge commented on his lovely type and unusually beautiful head. This boy would be a great addition to your wheaten Marans flock or just a beautiful flock protector. Local pick-up only in Grass Valley, Auburn or Penn Valley California. $20.00.

Back
Top Bottom