3 week old chick injured or sick?

I'm feeling pretty uncertain about how she's doing. I'm worried I'm missing the cause and treating her incorrectly. Her poop doesn't show any signs of blood and it's no longer green, but it's super stinky. She is even kind of smelly herself. It doesn't look like she's improving, but not really getting worse either. She may take a couple of steps right when I put her down. Other than that no walking forward and its more like stumbling backward. She's been closing her eyes a lot and opening her beak. She readily eats and drinks liquids when I offer them to the tip of her beak, but still keeps her eyes closed. She is chirping more than before and quite loudly.
I am able to bring her with me to work to care for her. Right now I'm giving her the 1 vitamin E capsule, a syringe of water with save a chick electrolyte in it(about 2-3ml)about 6 x's a day, raw egg, starter soup or some yogurt-maybe 1ml after she drinks and a little squirt of vitamin B.
Please give any advice. I may be doing everything I was just expecting or hoping some improvement to let me know I was on the right track.

Back
Top Bottom