3 week old polish chick with "perfect hair" :)

Bawkinghen

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 4, 2013
I just can't get enough of this chick. I bought 4 buff laced polish last week at 2 weeks old and for some reason this one has the fullest head of feathers already. I don't think she could possibly fit another feather in there...and they are so thick. The others still look kinda scraggly.
We call her Kimber after the girl in the Gieco commercial. :)

My hubby thinks it looks like this guy called Guile from the Street Fighter game he had as a kid.

I hope it shapes up to be a pretty girl with perfect hair and not a roo that looks like this dude...lol

DI'd
I just can't get enough of this chick. I bought 4 buff laced polish last week at 2 weeks old and for some reason this one has the fullest head of feathers already. I don't think she could possibly fit another feather in there...and they are so thick. The others still look kinda scraggly.

Did it end up being a hen?

Makes me want to go get a Polish 🤩

Did she end up being a hen?

Back
Top Bottom