3 week Polish was snatched by my sisters cat!

fluffybuttmamma

In the Brooder
Apr 12, 2021
Hello friends!! I've inspired my sister to get chicks and unfortunately while she was cleaning their brooder her cat snatched up our sweet Jalepeno. She's a 3 week old polish and there was a small bite on her belly, some blood we made friends with a wonderful chicken momma from Tsc who gave us advice and we are doing all the things . She's drinking but not eating much and this is her poop she gracefuly left on my hand when I came to do a check. She is moving around fine. We have 2 others but we have her separated . I've included her gift in my hand and the picture of her right before. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

• 20210506_131327.jpg
    20210506_131327.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210506_131354.jpg
    20210506_131354.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 9
Hello friends!! I've inspired my sister to get chicks and unfortunately while she was cleaning their brooder her cat snatched up our sweet Jalepeno. She's a 3 week old polish and there was a small bite on her belly, some blood we made friends with a wonderful chicken momma from Tsc who gave us advice and we are doing all the things . She's drinking but not eating much and this is her poop she gracefuly left on my hand when I came to do a check. She is moving around fine. We have 2 others but we have her separated . I've included her gift in my hand and the picture of her right before. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!
I know it’s been a few months, but just wondering how your Polish is doing? I just wonder about it because the supposed bacteria that a cat bite has. Let me know how she is doing and if she made it OK.

Back
Top Bottom