3 weeks old and I have my guesses

Bisqit&Gravy

Songster
11 Years
Mar 14, 2008
Some of my chicks are 3 wks old now and I have guesses as to what they might be. All I could get was head shots b/c they wouldn't sit still enough for total body with legs...hahaha.

This one is an OEG X Mille Fluer. I'm thinking boy.
Picture060.jpg

Another OEG X....My guess...girl
Picture064.jpg

This one is all OEG and is my favorite....a big time lovebug!! I'm thinking and hoping girl. It's legs are alot smaller than my last OEG that both ended up being roos. I still had pics of them at 3 wks that I compared.
Picture074.jpg

OEG X...guessing girl
Picture075.jpg

OEG X,,,guessing boy
Picture076.jpg

OEG X...guessing girl
Picture077.jpg

And a group shot of everyone just b/c they are so darn cute.. My other 3 are 2 weeks old and 1 1/2 week old so I didn't get pics of them.
Picture079.jpg

Yep, the black one is iffy with me too. But I can still hope:)
I only have 4 that are pure OEG and I hoping for atleast one pullet. My OEG hen is the sweetest girl. She flies up to perch on my shoulder everytime I go in their yard. She gets under my feet and goes between my feet like a cat. The one time she escaped she ran across the yard to me. She's the one that my English Mastiff snatched up when I let her out to potty. She ran around the yard with Bisqit in her mouth and I had to tackle.

Her last babies were sweethearts too but both roos and I had to rehome them.

I would have to agree with you and the others....except I too am wondering about the black one. Take another pic next week and post. I bet you can tell better then. It looks like my D'uccle boy who was slow developing. His comb was pretty small compared to the other boy.

Back
Top Bottom