3 word game

I was walking down the old town square to see the statue of the old Rubber chicken, because I had a report on how to make a big Chicken statue. My college class allows me to go off campus to a restaurant to research rubber chicken soup. Rubber chicken soup starts off with one rubber chicken, three cups of nasty goowey slime, four banana peppers, twelve boiled eggs, and three peeled gizzards. So I bought the ingredients and the snow began to fall. Then I realized, that I had forgotten to get

I was walking down the old town square to see the statue of the old Rubber chicken, because I had a report on how to make a big Chicken statue. My college class allows me to go off campus to a restaurant to research rubber chicken soup. Rubber chicken soup starts off with one rubber chicken, three cups of nasty goowey slime, four banana peppers, twelve boiled eggs, and three peeled gizzards. So I bought the ingredients and the snow began to fall. Then I realized, that I had forgotten to get the boiled eggs!!!

I was walking down the old town square to see the statue of the old Rubber chicken, because I had a report on how to make a big Chicken statue. My college class allows me to go off campus to a restaurant to research rubber chicken soup. Rubber chicken soup starts off with one rubber chicken, three cups of nasty goowey slime, four banana peppers, twelve boiled eggs, and three peeled gizzards. So I bought the ingredients and the snow began to fall. Then I realized, that I had forgotten to get the boiled eggs!!!
So I went

So I went and bought chickens.

So I went and bought chickens...but they were

So I went and bought chickens...but they were Cornish x instead of

Last edited:
So I went and bought chickens...but they were Cornish x instead of a layer breed

So I went and bought chickens...but they were Cornish x instead of a layer breed. I ate them

So I went and bought chickens...but they were Cornish x instead of a layer breed. I ate them, they were delicious!

So I went and bought chickens...but they were Cornish x instead of a layer breed. I ate them, they were delicious!So I went

Back
Top Bottom