<\3....

hugs.gif
just keep your head held high!
old.gif

I hate to be the one to say it...and I am saying this in the nicest possible way -
I know you are young, and in your eyes, life is just THE WORST for you. Trust me, been there, done that, it gets better.
The only way you can be happy, is to suck it up and fix the problem yourself. Getting down on yourself, saying you are worthless, stupid, ect is NEVER going to get you any where in life. If you don't get time with people your own age, join a group of some sort and make friends. You will never make friends sulking around complaining that you don't hang out with people your own age. Or if you are like me who doesn't get along with people your own age, the find older people to spend time with. I'm 22, almost 23. My best friends are between 30 and 55. I didn't have friends until I found friends myself.
Problems with school work? Find someone who can better explain it than your mother.
As far as siblings - you are siblings. Of course you think she hates you. I never got along with my brother or sister either (I am the youngest), but that doesn't mean they hated me.
Like I said, I am saying this in the nicest possible way, but only you can solve your problems. This doesn't mean don't ask someone else for help. Asking for help is part of YOU fixing YOUR problem. Maybe an adult figure that you trust, a pastor, ect.

A very mature post and good advice.

th.gif

You know that thread on GJF, "For a Million Bucks, Would You?" Well, I wouldn't be a teenager again for a million bucks! Then again, maybe I would - because the money would pay for the therapy!

I know how mean the little voice in the back of your head can be. How it can tell you how worthless you are. When it does, remember this: the Master of the universe created you, and He don't make trash! If other people can't see the value in you, that's their problem.

Even very smart people feel stupid sometimes. By most people's standards, my brother is brilliant. A while back, he said, "What do you mean 90% of people have less to work with than I do? How in the world can anyone with less than I have even function?" He heads up the troubleshooting department of a software company - I call him "the Ubergeek." When he messes up, he can crash the computers of the entire company - and he has done it!
ep.gif

Orps, Sourland too was that 'geeky' crazy zookeeper as a kid. Sort of on the outside looking in and not really 'belonging'. I too was/am shy - HONEST all the rest is just a bluff on my part. It does get better/easier. Continue to hang here with us. Sure we pick on you, but only because we like you.
hugs.gif
No way would I want to go back to my teen aged years.
old.gif
Well, maybe I should reconsider that.
hu.gif

You know, Orps, you should go and try and find another really quiet person - you know, that person that sits on the sidelines and just watches? Chances are, they don't want to talk about the stuff the "in" crowd is talking about. They might not have the same interests as you, but you could try listening and maybe find a friend in the process.

Back
Top Bottom