30 BLUE ISBAR and CRESTED CREAM LEGBAR HATCHING EGGS (shipping included)

Cowgirl75446

Songster
12 Years
Feb 28, 2011
Texas
I will have 15 Blue Isbars hatching eggs and 15 Crested Cream Legbar hatching eggs for sale. This sale is for exactly 30 eggs. This is a buy it now auction, the first person to email me by a Private Message will be able to purchase these eggs The eggs will ship on Tuesday, April 29th. Shipping is included in this price.
ISBARS are extremely rare birds from Sweden, it is said there are probably fewer than a hundred Blue Isbars in the world, probably a few more now, but they are still extremely rare. The males have shimmering silver-metallic hackles that overlay deep blue or black body feathers, the males can also be splash in color. The hens are also beautiful with their blue feathers, the hens can also be black or splash. I have 1 Blue rooster with two splash pullets, so all my chicks hatch blue or splash. These birds are excellent birds that lay a lot of green eggs, their eggs are speckled, olive, mint, or mossy green in color. Here is you rare opportunity to own some of the fantastic exotic chickens.
CRESTED CREAM LEGBARS are also an extremely rare chicken. these birds are a beautiful auto-sexing breed. The
male chicks are lighter in color and will hatch with a large white spot on their heads. The female chicks will have chipmunk stripes down their backs and on their face. The pullets lay beautiful blue-colored eggs. The Legbars are excellent layers.

My stock comes from Greenfire Farms lines, fertility has been tested on all my eggs, the hatch rate has been great, but due to shipping and different incubation techniques, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate after the eggs are shipped. All my birds are fed 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes in they water daily. Payment will have to be sent by Paypal only, because the eggs will be ready to ship on Tuesday April 29th. Thanks for looking and purchasing.

Last edited:
My incubator is full at the moment but I would like to get some eggs in a few weeks....will you have availability then as well?

Sorry, i didn't realize you sent 2 messages. But i do have a batch now. Same price as i quoted for 10 in the first message, they would be a different batch as these i have here need to go this week.

Back
Top Bottom