30 day challenge.

It took a while for the coupon e-mail to arrive, but I was interested so I bouth the Oyster strong pellets before I received it. My chickens DON'T like it. There is feed all over the hen pen, and the girls who are still laying are giving eggs that look chalky. I don't know if it has an irregular taste or composition, but I don't recommend the change. I went through a full bag with my 17 hens, and am getting 5-6 eggs a day, as opposed to the 9-11 I am accustomed to. I've switched back to Nutrena. BTW, I couldn't get the coupons to download without activating the add-ons, so I didn't bother.
We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Please call us at 1-800-227-8941 so we can discuss with you. Thank you.

I never received the email either...
barnie.gif

I never received the email either...
barnie.gif
We are sorry to hear you didn’t receive the coupon. Can you please send us the email address you signed up for this challenge? That will help us determine why you didn’t receive the e-mail.

The good news is that we have a coupon for you! We'll send via PM.

I signed up for the 39 day challenge.  Requested the coupons.... never got them.  Now, I get an email saying to install a printer to get the coupons.  It won't install.  I am getting frustrated.  What is going on?
I too had the same problem something is wrong not sure what

I too had the same problem something is wrong not sure what
We are sorry to hear you didn’t receive the coupon. Can you please send us the email address you signed up for this challenge? That will help us determine why you didn’t receive the e-mail.

The good news is that we have a coupon for you! We'll send via PM.

Still no email or coupon.
Hi Ron. We're sorry to hear you didn't get a coupon. Can you message us the email you used to sign up for the challenge so that we can try to figure out why you didn't get the coupon email?

We've sent you a PM with your coupon. Thank you for joining the challenge!

Back
Top Bottom