30 days of Christmas 2021!!!!

What have you done in preparation for Christmas So Far!

• Total voters
Pics
Tim Allen Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Me after Christmas 🤣
You need a shave ?

12 dozen Hungarian/jam filled cookies done. Not quite sure why we are bothering. :( Grand daughter and her fiance came down with Covid on the weekend, grandson got it today - he just came back from college so they got infected from separate exposures. Older grandson is not coming in from Ca. Son and his family may come, but that is looking more unlikely. I'm sad, but really feel bad for the Princess. She really counts on Easter and Christmas with our family - this will be the second year that hasn't happened. Yeah, I'm a little bummed right now.

Making fruit cake for my hubby, his grandmother's recipe. And it's not a very complete recipe I might add. The only things that are measured out are the flour and sugar. The rest of the ingredients are just listed. Wait, except the raisins. A whole freakin pound of raisins!

I would leave out the raisins, or just put a little. I like fruit, I just don't like raisins. :love
That's what's weird too. Raisins and cherries were the only fruit called for. Walnuts, almonds, and pecans were the nuts

Back
Top Bottom