300 chickens die

back on the street in a car or otherwise if they would start locking these people up and making them pay for thier stupid acts with YEARS not weekends or no jail time. < this was my quote,

Which would be YEARS, not some as in 2 months of weekend lockup, though MOST get no jail time. I guess I am just heartless(so I have been told) but why are we continually housing persons doing MULTIPLE life terms for murder/rape etc..(WORST OFFENDERS)

How many drunk drivers(convicted) do you know that did no jail time paid good lawyer to get charge reduced etc.... Now how many of those would have been foolish enough to drive while intoxicated if they knew that if caught they would be going to jail for 5 or so years for the first offense? I would hope the answer would be not many, but I'm sure some would still try, again why should we let the governments silly rules ruin our fun? I know you will probably say a couple beers actually makes you drive better.

Quote:
If you want to give someone 5 years for a first offense DWI...why don't we just outlaw alcohol? A non-accident DWI is no different than the driver who is driving along carelessly while sending a text message to their friend...or that aggressive driver who is driving 85 miles an hour zipping in and out of traffic...or that lady zooming down the interstate applying make-up and looking in the rear view mirror. All of the above are choices that are made that result in careless and potentially life-threatening motor vehicle accidents. Why isolate drunk drivers for special punishment? Let's give everyone who has committed a serious vehicular infraction 5 years in jail...

And no...a couple of beers does not make me a better driver but it sure makes the local women better looking...
love.gif

I could get behind you on that get the law passed I will vote for you. And in this case the alcohol would have been outlawed too, so maybe give underaged drinkers a couple extra years like they do for using a gun during a robbery. so 5 years for stupid driving and 2 more for being young sounds fair to me

Driving an unmanned bus into a shed with a perp tied to a bale of straw - made me feel better for saying it. Would I do that? NO Jeesh guys, put your guns away!

Wow, that IS terrible. Hopefully that kid understands the damage he did and will have an appropriate penalty come his way. I am sorry that some people raise their chickens in such deplorable conditions.... I mean, how close to the road was that shed??? It's just awful.

sad.png

The kid should have to make amends for his crimes -not sure if his own death is quite warranted here, but...

How about a sentence of one day for each chicken killed or injured because of his actions, by working in a layer house or other type of commercial poultry barn.

(Thankfully it was not a daycare the young man plowed into!)

Back
Top Bottom