300 pages of members who have never posted!

canada-goose

Is Mostly Harmless
12 Years
Jul 16, 2009
I shouldn't have looked. 300 pages of members who don't post. Depressing. On the other hand, some members post a lot! YAY!

But why do people register if they don't want to be helpful? I live to help! (Sort of)

Sigh.

Does anyone else think something is wrong with this picture?

People join for lots of reasons. To subscribe to posts, to PM members, etc.

I know a lot that just like to be part of the community and listen / interact but are either shy or scared to contribute and post.

Hopefully they will read threads like this one and see how friendly our group is and say hello!
big_smile.png

I am sure alot of people are not necessarily internet people, but they are looking for information. They probably sign up not really knowing they can browse for free.

But we all prefer SIGN UP NOW!!!

I hope so! Life is more fun when everyone is replying at the same time! I love talking with everyone!

actually, it's pretty hard to find a post on here as it is. People ask the same q's over and over again. it's nice that some people would prefer to search questions and read other's ramblings. i go in spurts with my participation, but i'm always reading myself.

Quote:
You missed one. Alias names of people who do post. (just in case)
Or people who forgot their passwords and just signed up again.

hide.gif

My Little Sister's Farm :

actually, it's pretty hard to find a post on here as it is. People ask the same q's over and over again. it's nice that some people would prefer to search questions and read other's ramblings. i go in spurts with my participation, but i'm always reading myself.

clap.gif

I like replying! Keeps me busy! Although the "when will I get my 1st egg?" posts DO get a bit old after a while.

Back
Top Bottom