33 Eggs Due to Hatch Oct 25 (Hatch Complete)

Uh oh, Cynthia you sure are in trouble now!! Today was such a good day. Eggs in the bator, we got two corner posts set for our North West "pasture" fence. (too many trees for it to be a real pasture) AND I got my daughter to do two chapters of math!

Now if only I could stop aching! OH and we got 5 eggs from our hens. I'm just waiting for my two Dellies to start laying.

I'll be gone tomorrow, taking my Daughter and Mother in Law to see Celtic Women in concert in Greensboro.

Laney

Boy Cyn! You've got quite the list going lady! If you can keep up with it all, you are a much better person than I am!
wink.png

Laney - If you are heading to Greensboro tomorrow then you must not be to far from me! I'm only like 50 minutes away from Greensboro!
big_smile.png

I'm in Eastern NC, about 2 hours east of Greensboro. I'll take 64/264 into the City (Raleigh) and then 40 straight across into Greensboro. I lived in VA for 9 years, up in Chesterfield County.

It's beautiful country over near Greensboro, but much cheaper land in the East I think because no one ever thinks to buy over here!

Laney

Quote:
I will be keeping watch.I bet we get some babies Friday! You will get to meet my wife and one or two of my three daughters when we come pick up the babies.I talked to my wife about the trip tonight and she thought it would be a fun day trip.
smile.png

Are they all still looking good? Can you tell? I don't know beans about incubating or this lock down thing, but I am excited for you and JamesA.
Beth

Last edited:
I candled about Day 16 and removed the one quitter, but the rest were bebopping around in their shells. I rarely candle after that unless there is some specific reason I need to recheck one or two. Tonight, we're heading into Day 19.

Back
Top Bottom