36 Orp Eggs In The Bator - Photos!!

Good Luck! I can't wait to see pics of the little peeps!

I also put some eggs in the bator and under a broody today but, mine are Icelandic Chicken eggs. The broody has 9 and I have 9 so we are in a hatching contest to see who can hatch the most, lol. My record is pretty bad so I am sure she will win.
big_smile.png
I forgot that I also raided my friends chicken coop and stole 2 of her cute little bantam eggs
wink.png
Everybody needs friends like me:p

Happy Spring Hatching Everyone!
Stephenie

Quote:
Quote:
I take it you missed that part, Cyn! I want me some Suede babies!

I do plan to keep some of the best cockerals too. Blue roo, black roo, splash roo.

I am fairly certain there is a blue pullet, a black pullet and a splash pullet in the chicks that are growing out now. I just have to keep chugging along and wait for mother nature.

Not to mention waiting on Yogi to get those white orps up and breeding because I am going to want some his eggs, too!

Now we need some red orps ... anyone?

Just think, Cyn, red, white and blue orps! How much more patriotic can you get?

I wonder what you would get if you crossed her with Suede? Probably something gorgeous!!!

I think it would be fun for us to work on a new (well, new for the US) color of Orp!!! Something really colorful. . . .tri-colored splash?????

Priss, good luck with your hatch!!! Can't wait to see pics of the little fluff balls!!!

Lori

Good Luck!!! I am jealous because I love orps of ALL colors, but blue is my fave!! I have Dominiques in the incubator now, if they are fertile, I'll have to trade with someone for Orps!!

Nancy

Back
Top Bottom