***<3ChickenForever and ChickenPeep's CHAT thread!***

<3ChickenForever

Fire Is Catching
8 Years
Feb 20, 2011
WI
Awww
I'm sorry Birdie. I know how you feel.

I lost my favorite chicken too last year. Her name was Lil Grey. She would always come up to me when she saw me. I would sit down and she would jump right up on my lap and sit down on me and sleep. She was a very cuddly chicken and I miss her so much.

ChickenPeep

Faith &amp; Feathers
8 Years
May 1, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Birdie, I'm so sorry. Animals are wonderful because they love unconditionally which is something that most people don't do. I love my pets so much because they don't care what I look like or if I'm 'cool' or not, they just love me because I take care of them and love them. Animals are trusting and loving, and I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet.

I heard a quote once that said, "There are some that bring a light so bright.... that the light always remains". I hope the joy and love your cockatiel brought you can always be remembered.

Magic Birdie

Crowing
8 Years
May 3, 2011
Magic Birdie land
Birdie, I'm so sorry. Animals are wonderful because they love unconditionally which is something that most people don't do. I love my pets so much because they don't care what I look like or if I'm 'cool' or not, they just love me because I take care of them and love them. Animals are trusting and loving, and I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. :hugs
I heard a quote once that said, "There are some that bring a light so bright.... that the light always remains". I hope the joy and love your cockatiel brought you can always be remembered. :hugs :hugs :hugs

Ah, very well said :D

ChickenPeep

Faith &amp; Feathers
8 Years
May 1, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I went to my county fair last week all day Wednesday- Saturday. It was so fun! I got to hang out and help with feeding and watering the chickens, collecting eggs, keeping the peace between roosters and holding the chickes. I brought Ebony and Winter with me and they actually seemed to like it! Ebony was picking fights with all the other chickens around her. It was really funny. :gig The fair really made me wish that I could live in the country and have a real flock in my backyard. :( Now that it's over I think I am suffering from Fair withdrawal.

Last edited:

<3ChickenForever

Fire Is Catching
8 Years
Feb 20, 2011
WI
I'm sorry everyone that I haven't been on in forever! I hope y'all are still on too lol. But I need to update everyone with my chickens!

Top Bottom