***<3ChickenForever and ChickenPeep's CHAT thread!***

Awww
sad.png
I'm sorry Birdie. I know how you feel.
sad.png

I lost my favorite chicken too last year. Her name was Lil Grey. She would always come up to me when she saw me. I would sit down and she would jump right up on my lap and sit down on me and sleep. She was a very cuddly chicken and I miss her so much.

Birdie, I'm so sorry. Animals are wonderful because they love unconditionally which is something that most people don't do. I love my pets so much because they don't care what I look like or if I'm 'cool' or not, they just love me because I take care of them and love them. Animals are trusting and loving, and I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet.
hugs.gif

I heard a quote once that said, "There are some that bring a light so bright.... that the light always remains". I hope the joy and love your cockatiel brought you can always be remembered.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Birdie, I'm so sorry. Animals are wonderful because they love unconditionally which is something that most people don't do. I love my pets so much because they don't care what I look like or if I'm 'cool' or not, they just love me because I take care of them and love them. Animals are trusting and loving, and I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. :hugs
I heard a quote once that said, "There are some that bring a light so bright.... that the light always remains". I hope the joy and love your cockatiel brought you can always be remembered. :hugs :hugs :hugs

Ah, very well said :D

I went to my county fair last week all day Wednesday- Saturday. It was so fun! I got to hang out and help with feeding and watering the chickens, collecting eggs, keeping the peace between roosters and holding the chickes. I brought Ebony and Winter with me and they actually seemed to like it! Ebony was picking fights with all the other chickens around her. It was really funny. :gig The fair really made me wish that I could live in the country and have a real flock in my backyard. :( Now that it's over I think I am suffering from Fair withdrawal.

Last edited:
I'm sorry everyone that I haven't been on in forever! I hope y'all are still on too lol. But I need to update everyone with my chickens!

Back
Top Bottom