***<3ChickenForever and ChickenPeep's CHAT thread!***

what are they doing??

I only have two more things of school do to!!!
ya.gif

Well this is 2 of the three, mother and daughter:

The one on the left who is the daughter of the one of the right picked a fight with the old boss who is actually old, and Ginger (the old boss) beat her, then Bella (the daughter) went back again and took her mother, and her mother beat Ginger up, then Bella started to beat Ginger up too so i grabbed her mother and held her then Ginger got up and beat the crap out of Bella so i laughed. (i know thats horrible but she deserved it!), They have both been doing lots of bullying and the mother is trying to get Bella up the pecking order, i think because they want to get to the top together. If that happens my hens are officially in hell. Also can yous remember Asparagus who the orpington raised along with Bella? Well he tried to attack me today and this all happened if 5 minutes!

Whoa!!!!! First of all, those are gorgeous Buff Orps!! Second of all, sounds like there is a ton of drama going on in your flock. XD How many chickens do you have Johnn???

Yaaaay!!!! Just finished schooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Whoa!!!!! First of all, those are gorgeous Buff Orps!! Second of all, sounds like there is a ton of drama going on in your flock. XD How many chickens do you have Johnn???

Yaaaay!!!! Just finished schooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
i have 9 hens and two cockerels! Also i have broke up from school for the holidays today!

Last edited:
I think Bellas laying now because im getting small orpington eggs in the same box as were i find her mothers eggs. (the chicken in the pic with Bellas egg is not Bella or her mother, its her auntie)

Bella:

Back
Top Bottom