***<3ChickenForever and ChickenPeep's CHAT thread!***

Thank you Twilight and Peep. It means a lot to me! I like to think that he is in chicken heaven, still looking out for his ladies.
I'm sorry to hear about that Twilight!
hugs.gif
I also had a hen that would sit on my lap and sleep there and she also died a while ago.
hit.gif

Hey guys guess what?! If you haven't noticed already I got my 4 year badge!!
celebrate.gif

Oh and I also have a ton of new baby chicks! I have about 36!
wee.gif

I'm sure he's up there.
smile.png

No way!!! I was always wondering it we would get badges for so many years, yippee! I haven't gotten one yet, but I just realized that I joined EXACTLY 4 years ago today!!
Wow, lots of chicks! I lost my last two laying hens last month. Star and Pebbles.
hit.gif
I really want to get some more chicks but I don't know if we will. I'm just glad I still have my 3 silkie girls. It's so sad to think that I've gone from 11 to 3 in one year.
sad.png

What kind of chicks did you get?

I didn't get my badge till March 9th (that's when they PMed me to tell me) even though I joined in February on the 20th. You'll get yours eventually!!! Lol
I'm so sorry Peep!
hit.gif
I hope you get more chicks! And that's so weird how you went from 11 to 3 in a year. That's terrible! Ugh I'm so sorry.
sad.png

And I PMed you 4 days ago and told you the breeds in my message lol.

It's okay, thanks. Life changes, as hard as it is to accept it.
hmm.png

I'm super excited though! We haven't gotten any more chicks because at tractor supply you have to buy them in sixes, but my friend just told me that you can buy them in pairs at a place called Orscheln's!
celebrate.gif
I'm going with her tomorrow because she's gonna get some pet ducks. I am begging my parents to let me get some chicks and they said yes but now I have to get permission from my grandma that I can keep them at her house. I'm soooo close to getting some! And it's perfect because Pumpkin is broody right now so she can take care of them. I just relaly hope my grandma says yes!
Sorry haha. I hadn't checked my PMs yet.

Back
Top Bottom