3mo ish Americauna....roo or pullet?

Attachments

• 20201119_130608.jpg
    20201119_130608.jpg
    955.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20201119_130559.jpg
    20201119_130559.jpg
    908 KB · Views: 17
So far I see rounded feathers, but legs look thick. And can’t really see area saddle feathers would be coming in.

Unsure on gender.

try to get pics at a closer vantage point. Have one pic from the side while it is standing. Also make sure comb and wattles are easy to see. Everyone will want to see the saddle feathers, near the tail -looking for evidence if longer/pointysaddle feather starting to show if male.

If you are talking about the blue bird in the photo, then it does look like an ameraucana and not an EE. Leg color looks correct and blue is a breed specific color. Did you get this bird from a breeder?
I agree that better, close up photos are needed, showing the saddle and comb areas specifically. From what I can tell, I would say pullet, but need better photos to be sure. ☺

If you are talking about the blue bird in the photo, then it does look like an ameraucana and not an EE. Leg color looks correct and blue is a breed specific color. Did you get this bird from a breeder?
I agree that better, close up photos are needed, showing the saddle and comb areas specifically. From what I can tell, I would say pullet, but need better photos to be sure. ☺
x2 It's hard to see from the photos

Back
Top Bottom