3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

I recently was lucky enough to get some beautiful orpington eggs from Nellie - rockinpaints - but the #@%*&# post office
smack.gif
held them hostage for 6 days
barnie.gif
th.gif
They are only on day 4 but I just had to peek I couldn't stand it any longer and all 5 of the Lemon Cuckoo eggs are definitely good as well as the Lavs and the blues don't look bad either
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
It really is Christmas
ya.gif
bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
That is beyond cute
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif

My dad will probably not be pleased but I sent him the picture anyway. That train platform is old - my dad and grandfather built it in the 70s. The train is my mom's set from her childhood (early 50s). But at least the duck was continent while aboard.

Quote:
That is beyond cute
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif

My dad will probably not be pleased but I sent him the picture anyway. That train platform is old - my dad and grandfather built it in the 70s. The train is my mom's set from her childhood (early 50s). But at least the duck was continent while aboard.

My beloved father was a total train fanatic
love.gif
Every Christmas he turned the whole house into Santa's train Depot. All year he would craft little houses and miniture people etc. When he passed away my Mom gave them to my little brother. He gave them to his son and I went over to their house once and saw all the little houses broken up and the people were missing heads and the trains were in pieces all over his room
th.gif
I try not to think about it. It is very distressing. Your precious little ducky was only taking a ride on what appears to be well taken care of trains
love.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I had a rather disapointing candle yesterday.

I am now down to just 15 eggs out of 35.

A few just weren't fertile which I can live with.

The rest were eggs that had blood rings. Fully formed for the what they should be at 3 three days ago when the bator got unplugged, but they had died. Which means the unplug likely killed them!

Of what is left are 3 silky eggs, I believe 4 duck eggs, and whatever the other mystery ones are.

I did see movement in the ones I could see clearly, so they are alive!
ya.gif
fl.gif

I just got a new strong light and candled again, what a difference a good light makes! It looks like I have at least 4 or 5 of the local eggs and 2 shipped eggs that are growing. I left the 2 maran eggs in because I still can't make out anything in them.

Congratulations Namastemama! I assume this is a grandchild!

Back
Top Bottom