3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Quote:
ep.gif
Just think how big the roasting dish would need to be...
gig.gif

Bwahahahahaha
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
Jim and I have just had a batch of bad luck with shipped eggs. Karimw has a pretty roo, I have two pullets and we are trying to get going on some good quality B/B/S JG's.

It's the shipping not the breed.

I've had some horrible luck with shipped eggs lately. The eggs I sell I've been shipping with paper wrap...I suspect the bubble wrap so many eggs I've received have been in has prevented them from breathing, and those are my worst hatches (like 0%). I'm sure the cold of the season is not helping.

Quote:
I hear internal pipping!!!!.... My first time ever hearing this!... so cool... Brought my wife over to listen.. and of course they had stopped.

Quote:
I hear internal pipping!!!!.... My first time ever hearing this!... so cool... Brought my wife over to listen.. and of course they had stopped.

Sure you heard pipping and I bet you even saw the eggs move too HUH
wink.png
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
I did the same thing
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
My sweety just looked at me raised his eyebrows and walked out of the guest room
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Quote:
Makes me kind of glad I don't drive any more
love.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
We have the AAA but sometimes we are so far from one county or the other it takes hours for them to figure out where to send the help from
th.gif
I'm glad your tire wasn't totally flat and you made it safely to your destination
love.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
Those are snake eggs, I'd recognize them anywhere....

lau.gif

"RareBreedFancier wrote:
AK Michelle wrote:
<snip>

Just think how big the roasting dish would need to be...

Bwahahahahaha "

No, think about how big the poop would be...
sickbyc.gif

SCG: Sorry about your car troubles! I've had those before... you just want to drive it towards something big and hard and jump out at the last second like they do in the movies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom