3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

I have no idea what I am setting. No one is laying, the birds that are laying, well their eggs are being shipped off. I should be getting some Blue/Black Am eggs in the mail this week, But I'm not sure. My darn chickens need to step up they're game, it's just sad.

Last edited:
Well I weakened, My 'bator is full to the gills with eggs, most I confiscated from the broodies who kept stealing more eggs. They are sitting on golf balls so I can return eggs to them once I get my new broody coops built. The other eggs are for a Christmas hatch.
big_smile.png
I also have a bunch of eggs rescued from another broody who destroyed her nest after hatching one chick in my hatcher. Most will hopefully either be hatched soon or relocated to the main 'bator.

Good thing we are setting a week after the others, I'll be candling for space!
lol.png
Going to be setting everything my Dorkings lay in time and also whatever my only Araucana lays. I'll fill up any more space with whatever is handy. I was planning to set some Silkies but they haven't been pulled out into a breeding pen due to the 'broody flu' going around here there are NO spare pens at all!
gig.gif
Got to try and rig something up though I doubt they'd be pure that soon...
hmm.png

I sooooo need a bigger 'bator, oh how much trouble I'd be in if I bought one. Guess I'll have to use my broodies and hope for even MORE of them!
hide.gif

I think I need help...
padded.gif

Quote:
I think some of that awesomeness is headed this way.

You are getting me soooo eggcited
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
My Hot2Pot eggs just went into Lockdown this morning
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif