Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by LarryPQ, Oct 27, 2011.
double post... losing my mind (what's left of it)
I would like to start a list of First Time Hatchers like i did last year. If this is your first hatch, please let me know, so that i can start a list.
Last Years Hatchalong Page and First Timers List
We also always have a map so we can see where all the participants are from. Here's instructions on how to add yourself:
OK!! We have a map to add our locations to!
You must have a google account (they're free to sign up).
Here's the directions:
1. Make sure you're signed into your google account
2. Go to the following web address:
3. Click on Edit:
4. Click on the little tack:
5. Drag the tack to your location AND PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR EXACT LOCATION (you can get a closer view with the + sign on the left). Once you're to where you need to be put your name down and hit OK:
6. Click DONE:
7. If you are unable to do this for some reason either PM me or respond to this thread and I'll add you in my spare time.
8. Please don't mess with the following area:
Quote:Cool another map!
Looks like this ones the Easter Hatch, though!
Quote:Great idea can you add that to your signature?
Quote:The link at the top should take you to the right place. I luckily found my easter hatch how-to-add-yourself-to-the-map tutorial, copy and paste (thank you again to whoever paid for my GFM for the pic storage space)... why reinvent the wheel?
Ummm.... I don't have an edit button when I pulled it up...
are you logged into your google account?
yes... It automatically logged me in when I clicked on the link...
Can you try it now? I forgot to click "anyone can edit map"
So sorry, sincere apologies.