3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Ugh, on December 10th and 11th I might be at the Shawnee show!
barnie.gif
I will have to plan things where I have eggs set out, and then who ever is home can set them in the 'bator that afternoon...I hope they can open and shut the incubator without dropping the eggs.
hu.gif

~Aspen

Last edited:
Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Ugh, on December 10th and 11th I might be at the Shawnee show!
barnie.gif
I will have to plan things where I have eggs set out, and then who ever is home can set them in the 'bator that afternoon...I hope they can open and shut the incubator without dropping the eggs.
hu.gif

~Aspen

Could you set the eggs and just have someone turn it on?​

Quote:
Could you set the eggs and just have someone turn it on?

I could, but I like to have my incubators up and running about a day before I set they eggs so I know the temps are correct. I will figure something out. I REALLY want to enter this year though!!
love.gif

~Aspen

Welcome everyone! It's that magical time of year when we hatch for 2012! Our THIRD ANNUAL BYC NEW YEARS DAY HATCH!

Of course, as many of you know, I've been limited by the City of Phoenix as to how many chickens I can have and since I have no roosters at present, I won't be hatching any of my BEAUTIFUL eggs.

The only way I'll be taking my bator out of storage is if I can get ca to have her fancy European chickens to lay some eggs before Dec. 11th, or if some wonderful person out there decides to send me some Icelandic eggs... .then I'll pull out the bator.

Laree and SCG are pros at this and I'm here to help out and once again will be offering up some prizes.

So! Start communicating with breeders, check out the Hatching egg section, there are a lot of great folks on there offering up wonderful fertile eggs from some amazing breeds.

Let's see if we can make this the biggest NYD hatch ever!!!

Oh I'm in, this is EXCITING! My Speckled Sussex rooster better be hitting the target by then or I'm going to be so MAD!

Back
Top Bottom