3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Can't panic over my incubator, just got called into work.

sickbyc.gif

That's probably a good thing though. I can use the OT.

Don't you guys think that 16 pages is a little obsessive in less than 24 hours!
lau.gif

In fact, as I was catching up 2 whole pages sprung up and I had to keep reading!
gig.gif

I'm at the library now, but dad just called me to tell me there is a mysterious package on my parch!

Bet you can't guess what's in that!
lol.png

Well it happened!! The eggs are here!! Got em sitting now. No turning? Or turning? Arrrg! The Americanas I picked up today have also been refrigerated, so my eggs are either exposed to the USPS, or have been refrigerated. But I FEEL. Lucky so I am going to enter my guesses now.... Fasten my seatbelt and prepare to ride the crazy train. Oh, am I supposed to put myself on the map? Because I don't really have a problem -there aren't even any chicks in my bathtub..... yet.

I got my first blue egg today, just about had a heart attack...should I crack and hope for another tomorrow...nope...think I will toss it in and hope...little guy has been doing a good job
smile.png
now to go count eggs, minus the ones I have to ship on Monday....God or man-guy help me find a place to put these (he now asks are these eating eggs or not, and says go bid on those eggs...)

OK, I am an idiot!
he.gif
I went down an put the blankets on it, and then..I said to my crazy, forgetful self. Hmmmm, I wonder if I mess with the thermostat.......
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

So it is NOW holding at 99.7-100.9. And yes, the blankets are still on it.
hide.gif

Did I mention that life has been a little crazy lately?
roll.png

Quote:
Well there is your starting point. More birds will be happy with that choice, and your Wellie roo is more happy with all the extra girls.

Back
Top Bottom