3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Quote:
old.gif
A really warm wet cloth held over the vent helps on other animals. It might work for chicks too.
idunno.gif

Thanks Jim
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
I will pass this on
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I feel like I just got a beat-down from the xmas wrapping fairy.

Gonna go lay down now.

Quote:
Oh no! Those Iowa Blues are really grumpy I'll bet! I locked mine in for a day because it was so cold, but they trashed their pen
hmm.png
Apparently they act out if they are confined. So I guess they go out no matter the temp :roll eyes:

Yup, they sure are not happy. They've been locked in b/c of the cold air coming in the coop.
Trish was here today and loved that boy you sold me. I think she was drooling. She wants to get eggs from both of us and I would like to get some from you at some point.

The Cochins have a home foe now. It has a temporary roof and door. I hope to finish that tomorrow.

Ok, I jumped the gun, but I wasn't planning on doing the soonest hatch contest anyway.

I set my eggs. I had to. I have a bantam Orp who is setting on eggs, and I have NOT been pulling the others out from under her, so I candled her eggs tonight. The ones that were about the same age (3) she was able to keep. The others I HAD to put in the incubator, so I decided to just put them all in at once.
lol.png

Off to sign up!

Back
Top Bottom