3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Ok DH. Has put a stop to adding more eggs, but NOT before I got more SILKIES!! Yay! And do you know, my eight year old ran back in this man's barn and filched 3 more eggs?? (ok, I may have encouraged her a teensy little bit). The three more are ginormous mystery eggs, but man oh man does he have some beautiful birds! So here is a pic of my final count (44):

109936_2011-12-12_160912-1.jpg

Quote:

Ack!, I forgot to take a picture before I left the house!
idunno.gif

I'm using up my computer time at library number one now, but i'll run home, take a pic and run to library number two to use more computer time.
cool.png

lau.gif

Quote:

idunno.gif

I'm using up my computer time at library number one now, but i'll run home, take a pic and run to library number two to use more computer time.
cool.png

lau.gif

Cool! But you probably have to turn them anyway
wee.gif
hide.gif
tongue2.gif

Lunch never happened for me.

I have to read from page 118 forward when I get home. Way to go Chatty Cathys!!!

Quote:
idunno.gif

cool.png

lau.gif

Cool! But you probably have to turn them anyway
wee.gif
hide.gif
tongue2.gif

Wait, you have to actually be able to turn the eggs?
th.gif
Now why didn't I think of that when I was loading the eggs in and stacking them!!!!
gig.gif

Ok, here are my incubators, just in case. Note that I actually set 45 eggs, not the 36 I wrote on the spreadsheet. I grabbed a few from my girls and put them in the styrofoam bator for backup.
smile.png
that's 32 eggs in the brinsea (holds 24 eggs.. did I listen? NO way!) and 13 overflow eggs in the hovabator.

P1020376.jpg

P1020375.jpg

Back
Top Bottom