3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

DSC00359-4.jpg

Quote:
Don't worry, please don't!
hugs.gif

I dropped like half the eggs at the beginning of this hatch and have dropped entire trays of them before.

Anyway, the one that i patched even the bleeding ones are developing still! They are extremely resilient to these kinds of things so just keep them the way you would any other egg and they're likely to hatch if they're fertile.
hugs.gif

I got the last few stanzas of the poem added to the NYDH BYC Page!

So far all has been well according to Christmas. I will be having dinner both Christmas eve and Christmas Day. We're all going over to GReat Grandma's house for dinner christmas Day and all of my Aunts and Uncles from my Mom's side will be there.

Tonight I'm watching A Christmas Story with a few friends. It's an event for the Egyptian Theatre Preservation Association to help raise funds! They're raffling off a real Red Ryder 80's style BB Gun in the Raffle for the event.

Hope nobody shoots their eye out!
gig.gif

This is the first Christmas I won't be working, and it feels... weird. Boyfriend works all weekend though. I'll be having a major vegetative fest with some Duck T.V.

The cats are really pleased we finally got a new cable station! They were getting tired of Chicken T.V.

Quote:
Does that mask stinkers? I have this faint odor, nothing really bad and the only that could be doing would be the quail I rescued from my disaster, I just rinsed quickly under running water...now the happy thing, silkies going, will candle when I put the quail in lockdown...and 29 duck eggs arrived today totally intact...sheesh....

Back
Top Bottom