3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

I already miss the auctions!

Especially since I checked my Bad Azz silkie eggs yesterday. This has NEVER happened to me..... but I candled every egg and to my total shock, every single egg showed development. Shipped eggs! Sent just after Christmas. I am not saying I'll get 100% hatched but holy smokes I was so impressed to see no clear eggs.

I'm very happy to report that all of the chicks that hatched on NYD, as well as some new babies this past weekend, all have survived so far. I added vitamins to their initial water and fed some grated hard boiled eggs. I think that has helped.

Pshew! I remembered my password to log in! happy dance!

That picture makes me miss my stupid popsicle...
hit.gif
they sure are cute at such a young age.
love.gif

Hey, coool! Lookie what I can do!​
sweet!
love.gif

Pshew! I remembered my password to log in! happy dance!

That picture makes me miss my stupid popsicle...
hit.gif
they sure are cute at such a young age.
love.gif

Hey, coool! Lookie what I can do!​
sweet!
love.gif

WELL .... I have 4 NN hens that just started laying. Maybe we could swap a few eggs for the Easter Hatch.
I have a pretty NN girl in with 2 lav. Silke boys, that should make for some interesting chicks.
lol.png

I so wish I could have kept a roo.

It's killing me!

I wish you could have a roo too
love.gif
! My D-eggo is still very young but he is just incredible! The hens are gorgeous but his coloring an attitude are sooo fine!
love.gif
My sweet hubby wasn't to happy about having a roo or two but he's starting to get over it
gig.gif
!!!

Also, in other news...

The Duck has finally begun to internally pip!!! I heard it and my friend heard it too, which means that there's a 90% chance that he's hatching as we speak!! !
fl.gif

Wish him luck!

Back
Top Bottom