3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Good question you want to give it a shot with a couple color variations then we can chime in?
big_smile.png

Browns, tans, some variation of the body colors? Purple with pink polka dots :)

I have been spreading the word all around local threads here on BYC.
wee.gif

Please feel free to spread the word anywhere else you all hang out online and so on. Please and Thank you!

Anyone have any creative ideas for flyers that we can all post?

Travis is there some way we could use the shirt graffic on a flyer? It is kind of catchy :)

Also, if you have any ideas of businesses, organizations or people to contact about donations or advertising at the swap please let me know. If you will be contacting them just let me know so we do not duplicate our efforts.

Thank you all for your help! This is going to be SO much fun!!
ya.gif

Last edited:
Played with some of the color options, let me know what you think.
Don't mind how "rough" they look, once we decide on the color theme I need to go back through and "shade" them so it will look right. I don't want to take the time to do it unless we like the colors.

I have been spreading the word all around local threads here on BYC.
wee.gif

Please feel free to spread the word anywhere else you all hang out online and so on. Please and Thank you!

Anyone have any creative ideas for flyers that we can all post?

Travis is there some way we could use the shirt graffic on a flyer? It is kind of catchy :)

Also, if you have any ideas of businesses, organizations or people to contact about donations or advertising at the swap please let me know. If you will be contacting them just let me know so we do not duplicate our efforts.

Thank you all for your help! This is going to be SO much fun!!
ya.gif
April,
once I get it done I can send it to you to have some flyers made up. If you need me to design them also just let me know.

I love the yellow chicken
love.gif
very nice work!!!

Played with some of the color options, let me know what you think.
Don't mind how "rough" they look, once we decide on the color theme I need to go back through and "shade" them so it will look right. I don't want to take the time to do it unless we like the colors.

I'm testing out making pickled eggs for the first time tonight, which made me think of pickles. Since we're coming a long way I could bring a pickle and olive tray. I can get creative with it too!

I'm testing out making pickled eggs for the first time tonight, which made me think of pickles. Since we're coming a long way I could bring a pickle and olive tray. I can get creative with it too!

Tab,

That would be great!! We have a lot of pickle makers that will be selling their wares but a tray for the lunch would be wonderful!!

Back
Top Bottom