3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Aceschix,

How are we going to find your place, is there directions, or will there be signs on route 12 or
91 leading the way?
idunno.gif
July will be here before we know it !!!

That is a good question and one I had not given much thought. I can certainly post the address. I will also put signs on the main road for those coming from I 91 or Rt 11&103.

I will add the address above.
It is 6 Red Water Brook Rd
Claremont, NH 03743

Keep the questions coming as I am sure there are other things I may not think of!
thumbsup.gif

Aceschix,

How are we going to find your place, is there directions, or will there be signs on route 12 or
91 leading the way?
idunno.gif
July will be here before we know it !!!

I can not believe that it is already May 1st!!!
ep.gif

Stock is now only 2 months away!!

Travis and or Tab's any luck on the shirt file?

Is everyone still interested in t-shirts?

We can start working on lists for food and raffle items and anythign else you all can think of...I need all the help I can get
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
I can not believe that it is already May 1st!!!
ep.gif

Stock is now only 2 months away!!

Travis and or Tab's any luck on the shirt file?

Is everyone still interested in t-shirts?

We can start working on lists for food and raffle items and anythign else you all can think of...I need all the help I can get
thumbsup.gif

Don't want to wish the Spring away, but I am excited too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear.

I've just found out about this. I'm less than 3 hours away, AND it's near my hometown. No reason not to go at all!

I'm not in Philadelphia any more, for those who know me. I'm in Schoharie County NY.

So count me in! I can provide Blue/Wheaten Ameraucanas, Welsummers, Olive Eggers (first and second generation), and possibly Seramas and Blue/Black Copper Marans. I have chocolate Muscovy, and other colors hatching now. We'll see if they're still around in July!

I'm not on BYC very often, so feel free to email me at [email protected].

Now to prepare my wish list! Thanks for the invite!

Awesome!!! Bailey is coming!
celebrate.gif

Plan to Hatch and bring lots of what you listed. Most of those breeds will go like wild fire around here!!!

Do you have NPIP cert.?

Back
Top Bottom