3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

I will bring some chicks that are roos from BCM's if someone really wants them. I paid 12$ each for day old chicks-top of the line breeder from BYC.
I have 8 that I can count now that are between 3-5 weeks of age-I will hold them and bring them to sell for what I paid for them to recoup SOME costs. You can pre-pay me for them through my paypal...I am keeping two for breeding but if they are not sold I will cull them this weekend and take the bite:( I'm not feeding an extra 8 roos-I also have 3-4 blue copper maran roos -same age same breeder--if interested -pm me and and I will give you all the info. These birds came from eggs that are a 7-8 on the color charts!!!! This breeder has worked very hard to achieve this color for years! I only got 2 girls out of this batch so please don't ask for them as they are not for sale...

Maybe when/if I decide to breed in the future, there will be this kind of great offer!
droolin.gif

50/50 is you buy tickets and the prize is money! Half of everything raised goes to you and half for Stock expenses (port-a-potty, tent, food, etc...)

Raffle tickets are for the donated and purchased raffle items.

Sounds good to me!  I'm going to have to start saving LOTS of $$$ huh?  Between raffles and new birds.....YIKES!!  :th  (<-- that will be my husband before the day is over)

But when you bring home prizes and/or money he will be all :D

;)

Back
Top Bottom