3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

My husband might just be getting into this chicken thing afterall! He has been looking over my shoulder while I'm on this site, and saw some Polish chickens...and he wants one! HAHA! And he wants to name her Tina (as in Turner). I told him only if he sings to her.
lau.gif

My husband might just be getting into this chicken thing afterall!  He has been looking over my shoulder while I'm on this site, and saw some Polish chickens...and he wants one!  HAHA!  And he wants to name her Tina (as in Turner).  I told him only if he sings to her. :lau

Too funny!

We have 3to here but only because my son wanted some marshmellow head chickens :lol:

My husband might just be getting into this chicken thing afterall! He has been looking over my shoulder while I'm on this site, and saw some Polish chickens...and he wants one! HAHA! And he wants to name her Tina (as in Turner). I told him only if he sings to her.
lau.gif

gig.gif
Great name!

Since our flock isn't tested an we can't bring/sell birds, what can we bring for food to share...etc?

Sorry about the testing. Did you get them from a tested flock?

Well what would you like to bring? We do not have anyone signed up for rolls or for drinks...

Sorry about the testing. Did you get them from a tested flock?
Well what would you like to bring? We do not have anyone signed up for rolls or for drinks...

I hatched all my own birds to avoid bringing in any disease... we had only 13 chickens but now have ducks/turkeys/2 week old welssumers & marans.
We may want to sell some of our Welsummers & Marans.

So our flock is growing, planning on calling the State late summer early falls once all the young poultry is ready for a check.

Yes... we can bring rolls...hotdog/hamburger/bottles of soda...etc...!!!

Aces
What color variation is your BLRW roo listed on page 1?

I'll bring a pack or 2 of bottled water. I was thinking to do a relish tray (olives, pickles, etc.) because that stuff travels well. And I was thinking to do yogurt biscuits if I get time on friday before hand.

Back
Top Bottom