3rd Annual Northeastern "Sharkie" Chickenstock - NH - July 7, 2012!!! Come one...come all!!

Anybody else want to order a shirt? I need to have all orders by tomarrow morning 7:00 am ish. Let me know.
Sorry, was logged in under Tab's name
roll.png
Anyway please send orders to [email protected] remember I need:
Size
Style (mens or ladies)
Name for front

Wow...were going to have some fun with all the newbies!!!! Mauauauauauaua :D

April it looks like my nesting boxes arent going to happen so im donating my eco glow 20 brooder heater...never used...put together to use and forgot I stinking had it!!! Lol So that is my contribution...unless Mark can gets a free moment to do the nesting boxes hes been working 90+ hrs a week to finish building his last house on time so we can come...We have a ton riding on time limits!! Lol

Ps folks...I know April ;)

Wow...were going to have some fun with all the newbies!!!! Mauauauauauaua :D

April it looks like my nesting boxes arent going to happen so im donating my eco glow 20 brooder heater...never used...put together to use and forgot I stinking had it!!! Lol So that is my contribution...unless Mark can gets a free moment to do the nesting boxes hes been working 90+ hrs a week to finish building his last house on time so we can come...We have a ton riding on time limits!! Lol

Ps folks...I know April ;)

Just bring your face and help with the 20 places I will have to be at once and that is ALL the contribution I need from you! Thank you just the same...Nat is also an original Sharkie!..;)

Hello! I am brand new to all of this. Just joined BYC and found this thread. I would love to come with my husband and two kids. We just started our first flock and so far we have orpingtons, wyandottes, leghorns, and a brahma. Looking for colored egg layers next. Ameraucanas (or Easter Eggers of some sort) and I'd really love to find a wheaten marans.
It looks like you still need basic condiments, so please put us down for that. We can grab cups as well if you still need them. Looking forward to this!
:)

Man... I am SO excited about this youhavenoidea.  :celebrate   Wheee!

I have a few questions about a few birds for sale:

JerseyGirl - how old are your light brahma pullets?

Aceschix and Tabs - if you don't end up selling the pairs/trios/quads you have, would you be willing to part with the girls?  (Roos are out of the question for us city mice!)

Thanks for the info, and I can't wait to see/meet/chill with y'all!  :D

Not so sure I would. We'll see how it goes.

Hello! I am brand new to all of this. Just joined BYC and found this thread. I would love to come with my husband and two kids. We just started our first flock and so far we have orpingtons, wyandottes, leghorns, and a brahma. Looking for colored egg layers next. Ameraucanas (or Easter Eggers of some sort) and I'd really love to find a wheaten marans.
It looks like you still need basic condiments, so please put us down for that. We can grab cups as well if you still need them. Looking forward to this!
:)

There may well be some here! Several Am breeders are coming. Any of you girls bringing stock?

That would be great on the condiments. Thanks!

Welcom abored!

I am not required to have my ducks tested by the state of MA. So, I do not have them certified. So, I won't be able to bring ducks to sell but, if anyone is looking for muscovie ducklings let me know and I can meet you somewhere. I have 12 seven weeks old. all colors. chocolate, lavender blue. black and white. Also have 5 beautiful cayuga mixes..... can PM me. Patty

Back
Top Bottom