3rd Handmade Jewelry and jewelry Supplies Swap!!! NEW NEW 3rd Swap!!!

I am a newbie here, but love doing swaps so....count me in what info do I need to give?? This sounds like a great thing to do.

Mari

Quote:
PM Suzy with your name and address, you can post in the thread what you would rather get (example: finished jewelry or supplies and beads also you can be specific maybe colors youd like or certain types of metals you want etc)

Welcome to the swap also

Quote:
Chuckle at that one
big_smile.png
I find the longer I bead, the smaller the bead holes seem. I find myself working with the magnifying light more and more.

Quote:
Chuckle at that one
big_smile.png
I find the longer I bead, the smaller the bead holes seem. I find myself working with the magnifying light more and more.

Ahhh! I see a magnifying light in my furture
gig.gif

Quote:
Chuckle at that one
big_smile.png

gig.gif

I don't think I'll make it past sixty lol! I know i'm only 26 but i have a cataract already in my left eye and a chronic case of uvitis......i have floater friends. thats why i have the sqwiggly line poem in my signature!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
gig.gif

I don't think I'll make it past sixty lol! I know i'm only 26 but i have a cataract already in my left eye and a chronic case of uvitis......i have floater friends. thats why i have the sqwiggly line poem in my signature!!!!!!!!!!

I love your squiggly line poem, I got a huge floater last year. I guess it was very close to tearing my retina you learn to put up with it, but it sure is annoying

Quote:

I love your squiggly line poem, I got a huge floater last year. I guess it was very close to tearing my retina you learn to put up with it, but it sure is annoying

my grandfather has a few floaters, it reminds me of the family guy episode where Peter talks to his squiggly line floater, lol. Is that where tha came from suzy, every time I read your signature I think of that. Anywho, sometimes he says he cant tell whether the floater is in his eye or in front of him. I know it is no fun but I think it is kinda funny. I used to have a squiggly line before I got glasses, I was hit in the eye with a pinecone (a green one) when I was 4 and had to have eye surgery to remove the spine out of my cornia. no fun there either. my squiggly line was my scar I think... dunno dont see it much when I wear my glasses though

Quote:

my grandfather has a few floaters, it reminds me of the family guy episode where Peter talks to his squiggly line floater, lol. Is that where tha came from suzy, every time I read your signature I think of that. Anywho, sometimes he says he cant tell whether the floater is in his eye or in front of him. I know it is no fun but I think it is kinda funny. I used to have a squiggly line before I got glasses, I was hit in the eye with a pinecone (a green one) when I was 4 and had to have eye surgery to remove the spine out of my cornia. no fun there either. my squiggly line was my scar I think... dunno dont see it much when I wear my glasses though

Ya thats from family guy. I call my floaters my worm friends LOL
lau.gif
gig.gif
They drive me mad sometimes. When I am driving at night I end up closing my left eye!!

Back
Top Bottom