$4,000+ Egg For Sale - Cheap

Yes I did. I'm not sure whether he gets the job done but he is sure enthusiastic about trying. Likely they won' t hatch though. One has been on the table all week where I can look at it. The other one is fresh.

It is good that someone layed something. I got to feeling sorry for them with the recent lot of snow and cold temps. and enclosed the playhouse coop with polycarbonate panels and added a light bulb. So they have been living in a greenhouse, and have been very happy. Except now they have no fresh air outdor space so I have been figuring out a new enclosed run addition. My husband calls them "the inmates and prisoners of the chicken palace". He is for bronzing their first eggs, like baby shoes.

lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Congratulations on the first egg. I remember how eggcited I was to discover the first. Now my hens are laying with enough regularity the the expenditure/return ratio of my eggs has dramatically improved. It's probably down to $50 - $60 an egg.
lau.gif
[/img]

Congrats on your first egg, Joe. It's awesome, isn't it? Oh, and a gay rooster... grin.

I "blew" my first egg and covered it in gold crafting foil. Now it sits on my windowsill to remind me that renovations and remodels are FORBIDDEN on my coop. My husband would probably divorce me.

I thought this day would NEVER come! Yayyyyy for Joe and his hens!!

I hope you get at least one today!

Did you save this first one and place it in a shrine to show the reward for patience and dilligent waiting?

YAY for them for finally starting to pay you back.

Sooo... at $4/dox, it'll take 1000 doz to pay for the coop, right? Look like it's time for more chickens!

Back
Top Bottom