4/17/12 Hatch buddy anyone?

Yes. Fantastic!!
thumbsup.gif

oh thanks for all the kind words... I just had to see who came from what egg. and of corse they hatched while i was at work, so thats the next best thing i guess... it was fun to do...

Ok, thought I would take a chance and see if anyone would respond to this. I was just thinking about what everyones chicks look like from our hatch.
So if you all could poast pics of what they all look like now that would be great!

I will have to take some more recent pics, these are at least two weeks old! Mine are all mixes from a black cochin rooster over many different hens. I hatched out 9, 7 of them looked the same, black and white just like the last pic. But there were two that had brown faces. One was killed by my cat, so the other is in the top two pics.

Wow, just stumbled upon this by chance, but great idea Farmin Momma! It will be fun to see how they all turned out. Yours look great by the way :)
Here are my silkie babies as of yesterday, outside for the first time (the weather finally got better!)

I got a blue (right) a partridge (middle) and I have NO idea what the one on the left is, she's grey with orange on her neck! But she's pretty :)

hi everyone.. love seein everyones pics! heres a few updated pics, ill chase down the rest tonight :)

hi everyone.. love seein everyones pics! heres a few updated pics, ill chase down the rest tonight :)

What breed are these, mostly wondering about the one in the bottom pic top left, with the brown chest and black head? She looks alot like the one unique one that I kept out of our hatch. Here are some pics from today.....

This pic, she has that zombie chicken thing going on!

Both of you have great lookin chicks there. Those Silkies are so prety.

KnDranch- I love the coloring on your girls! Thanks for sharing, lets hope we get some of the othere hatch buddies here to share.

Back
Top Bottom