4 Beautiful Call duck hatching eggs

smithfam0908

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 15, 2012
Sunny Beautiful NC
I am offering 4 call duck eggs. I will try to include an extra if the girls lay an extra one, but I make no promises. Our call ducks do NOT have crests! To the best of my ability I believe the colors we have are the whites, Pastel, Blue fawn, black, magpie, and bibbed. My call ducks are NOT separated by color We have checked fertility and have been hatching them here. Please understand you are buying eggs, and there risks having eggs shipped. I can not control what the postal service does, or your incubation methods, so therefore I do not replace eggs that may not hatch or arrive broken. I will do my very best to ensure the eggs come in perfect condition. Shipping will be priority mail. Please allow 7- 14 days for me to collect the eggs. Sometimes our little ladies go on strike with the temps going up and down. :) I will only ship the freshest eggs!! :) Please leave feedback on how your eggs arrive and not your hatch rate, as that is beyond my control. I am always very willing to work out any issues that may arise, customer satisfaction is VERY important to me!

Paypal only no e-checks please.

Shipping is 9.50!

PLEASE MESSAGE ME with your email address and I will send an invoice to you!

Please be sure to check my website for all the other wonderful breeds of chickens, turkeys and call ducks I offer. littleblessingorps.webs.com

Follow me on FB as well facebook.com/groups/littleblessingsorps/

Have a wonderful and bless day!!​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom