4-H-er thread!

Pics
At the breakfast today our 4H club made $1508.13 in freewill donations. That's without the food expenses subtracted but we spent less then 300 on food. We are donating some to a members relative who is going through cancer treatment

At the breakfast today our 4H club made $1508.13 in freewill donations. That's without the food expenses subtracted but we spent less then 300 on food. We are donating some to a members relative who is going through cancer treatment

thats awesome!
Sorry I haven't been as active the past couple weeks, Lots going on in 4-H for me At the moment. We have pigs for our june fair, my doe is due within the next 2 weeks, and next month I pick out my market goat for our september fair, plus we had a friend who had to evacuate near oroville so we had an extra 50 chickens, 2 horses, 2 cats a dog and 2 kids! so we had a busy couple of weeks! Yesterday our county had our presentation day (don't know if other states do this) where I wrote a speech and it was graded, and scored and I did well enough on that to move to sectionals in march! So if I can improve my speech a little bit (I wasn't as prepared as I would have liked) I can maybe make it to state!

Woohoo! Entered all of the cochins in a online poultry show, and Gary got BV!! The 2 blacks were also judged but didn't amount to much as they weren't conditioned as well after being shipped and they are younger then the rest. Still waiting for the blue females to get judged and to see how far Gary goes

Gary didn't move up any which is fine with me since there were a lot of good birds!

This was BB, and Champion Asiatic, Ciera Walters

This was RB, ans 3rd overall Asiatic, Ciera Walters

Gary, and 2 blue pullets in the makeshift pen that leads into sort of a coop.

Black Cockerel and Black Drizzle Pullet. A blue hen is also supposed to be in there but her and the cockerel don't get along at the monent.

New Blue Pullet and Gary

Blue Pullet by herself, she should start laying soon.

Black Frizzle Pullet. She usually hates me but sat here the whole time while i took a nap

Did a lit today, cleaned coop, brooder, and Cochin cages, put a makeshift cochin area together. I have an idea of what i want to build for the cochins this summer. All of the chicks are doing good and are becoming really active.

I get to pick my Market goat out this month, at our next meeting! Thats the nice thing about having your leader being a breeder, at least ours, lets us have first pick of wethers! It was cool, I saw them two months ago at less than a week old, so I am exited!

I get to pick my Market goat out this month, at our next meeting! Thats the nice thing about having your leader being a breeder, at least ours, lets us have first pick of wethers! It was cool, I saw them two months ago at less than a week old, so I am exited!

Yay!

This is a picture I took yesterday.

Still waiting for this pullet to start laying... she was acting yesterday so i am hoping today is the day

The chicks are getting big and I am still waiting to find the NNs I will be taking for the market trio.

This is a picture I took yesterday.

Still waiting for this pullet to start laying... she was acting yesterday so i am hoping today is the day

The chicks are getting big and I am still waiting to find the NNs I will be taking for the market trio.

cool!

Back
Top Bottom