4-H-er thread!

I am Rachell and my kids started showing poultry last year. My daughter got first place in showmanship her first year! Last year they showed silkies this year we have an old English game hen and silver duckwing Phoenix. My daughter is going to get a couple of meat birds as well. Any recommendations on what breed to get for the meat birds?

For meat chickens people usually use a cornish cross in my county. I don't know about other countys but that is the primary one here. Talk to your 4-H leader about what breeds to use for that

I'm showing ducks and possibly goats!  @prizepete
 Should we all say our age?

What kind of goats? I have Nigerian dwarf goats and want to get some saneens in the future
1f44d-1f3fb.png

my name is Emma and i have 10 younger Red Star chickens
i also have 6 older Red Stars that are done laying and I am looking forward to showing my younger ones cause i did not get to show them as pullets cause of AI but i will show them as laying hens
oh and i forgot to mention they are all hens

my name is Emma and i have 10 younger Red Star chickens
i also have 6 older Red Stars that are done laying and I am looking forward to showing my younger ones cause i did not get to show them as pullets cause of AI but i will show them as laying hens
oh and i forgot to mention they are all hens

nice!

Back
Top Bottom