4 Indian Runner Ducks - 1 Year Old - SE PA

DuckDuckSook

Songster
Jan 20, 2020
Southeastern PA
My Coop
My Coop
Hello Friends! I am selling 4 Indian Runner Ducks for $50. These girls turned a year old in March. Three are blue (grey colored) and one is chocolate (brown). They have lived harmoniously with chickens and sheep. They eat mealworms out of my hand every day and they are very sweet. They lay eggs every day and even laid beautiful eggs through the winter. They are very hardy, healthy birds. At our local community fair, their eggs won Best in Show! I am selling them in order to make room for more chickens. They must all go together as they have been together since they were ducklings and are bonded. If you've been looking to add ducks to your flock, but don't want the stress of raising ducklings, this is your chance!
PXL_20210510_110743295.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Friends! I am selling 4 Indian Runner Ducks for $50. These girls turned a year old in March. Three are blue (grey colored) and one is chocolate (brown). They have lived harmoniously with chickens and sheep. They eat mealworms out of my hand every day and they are very sweet. They lay eggs every day and even laid beautiful eggs through the winter. They are very hardy, healthy birds. At our local community fair, their eggs won Best in Show! I am selling them in order to make room for more chickens. They must all go together as they have been together since they were ducklings and are bonded. If you've been looking to add ducks to your flock, but don't want the stress of raising ducklings, this is your chance!
View attachment 3109736
Great looking. Did they find a home?

Back
Top Bottom