4 month old hen with wry neck

Are they hens?

She's still not looking too good wyorp :( I went to the pharmacy this morning and bought vitamin b complex and some more vitamin e capsules, then got some grit for her I tried posting a video here but it didn't work il upload it to YouTube and post a link, as far I know none of the birds were vaccinated for anything they came from someone on gumtree which is like Craig's list I don't have his number anymore I wish I'd kept it, I will check its ears now too but the other chickens seem to be fine their bedding has DE sprinkled on it and their coop has a mite spray down every so often

il take some now. That's sad he was the most friendly one, I have a feeling the rest are males too then they are exactly the same, how often do cockerels crow in a day of I brought them inside at night and let them crow in the morning then put them back outside would that work or do they crow through the day? I have neighbours very close by

Here is the ill one, I usually feed her on my lap but I was holding the camera, you can see at the end of it the thing it does with is its head -

A lot they will have a crow contest.More than likely they will kill each other....In most cases at least.Yours might get along fine but i would definitely get rid of them

Back
Top Bottom