animalloverabh

Allons-y, Alonso
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
The wonderful countryside, UK
celebrate.gif
pop.gif
caf.gif
my indian runner and aylesbury cross are going to hatch soon! any ideas for names?
yippiechickie.gif
will post pics soon. anyone else waiting for little people to hatch?
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
I have a gal on eggs due Saturday and they pipped yesterday, but still no ducklings! Membranes look good and moist, so I think they're just taking their time. Im gonna go crazy.

Ive got 6 call ducks in the incubator... should be hatching early next week.. So far they all look good.. Im crossing my fingers since Ive heard that calls are hard to incubate and hatch...
This is my first time, so wish me luck.. I also have 9 more in another incubator..

I wish I had a broody hen that would take care of them since the parents dont want to set....

I'll join you...I have Khaki Campbells, a couple of Pekins and some Saxony ducklings due on Friday/Saturday.
big_smile.png

There is also a guinea fowl egg in there with them!
I had a power outage a few weeks ago which may or may not delay them a day or so.

I have 4 pips right now. One of them is really noisy!
And the guinea fowl has pipped.
Hmm. Maybe he's the noisy one. I've heard they have attitude.
hmm.png

thanks guys! mine have not pipped yet..hoping i havent spent 4 weeks turning the little guys for them all to be quiters
th.gif
"please come out on sunday, please!" lol i talk to them already
hide.gif

fl.gif
lets hope everone has a good hatch
fl.gif

Ive got three mallard eggs in the incubator, due to hatch Saturday the 12th. a little farther off than yours im afraid, but im hoping theyre gonna hatch ok!
fl.gif

I do however have quite a few pheasants, chukar and quail that are due this monday/tuesday, i cant see into them but ive gotta get SOME out of the total 28 eggs i have in there!
smile.png
The anticipation is killing me here!
wee.gif
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom