4 new hens

emcd20

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 21, 2014
Hi,
We're new to keeping hens, I got these 4 a couple of weeks ago and i'd like to know what breeds the are. I'm guessing the red one is a Rhode Island Red and the white one is possibly a Light Sussex? Thanks in advance for the help. Also was wondering how old they are roughly, no eggs yet
[/IMG]

Can you get some closer full profile shots and some shots showing their combs. The right one in the top picture looks like a Black Sex Link hen, but I cannot see the others well enough in those distant overhead shots to tell what kind of combs they have which is necessary for an accurate identification of the breeds.

Can you get some closer full profile shots and some shots showing their combs. The right one in the top picture looks like a Black Sex Link hen, but I cannot see the others well enough in those distant overhead shots to tell what kind of combs they have which is necessary for an accurate identification of the breeds.
X2 on this. We need better photos.

x3

Back
Top Bottom